
To the best of my knowledge, Parker left for school with all teeth firmly in tact. When he returned, there was a gap in his smile and he was holding two plastic baggies. Each baggie had a soiled tooth in it. Gross. 

My initial thought was, OM, Who slugged my kid? I frantically asked him what had happened and he went on to explain that his friend had landed on his head... I was immediately thinking that my poor kid had a traumatic experience at school and lost a couple of teeth. Parker could see my eyes growing and quickly snuck in the fact that his friend fell on him while they were jumping in our trampoline the other day. He giggled and told me that his teeth were a little loose for a couple days and that he just felt like ripping them out. Darn crazy kid. And I was starting to feel bad for him...


3 comments:
oma and opa
Did the tooth fairy leave him any money?He sure looks nice,has grow allot.Hugs to all
You've been tagged! Come and get it Chessie! :)
Hi Parker did your Teeth grow in by now?
Hope you winn your price.Writ me some time OK????
Tell Mom to get on the blog.I just love to hear all about the Currier Family.Maybe she can show you how to do the blog.
Hugs to all of you from Oma and Opa
Post a Comment